Re: [gtk-list] Re: compiling problem...

  Good day again,

thank you for your quick answers. So here are my next questions :-)

Why does a gtk_list not emit any focus_in/out signals? I didn't look at the
code (gtk oct. 97), but I tried to catch all focus_in signals. It works
with buttons and checkboxes, but not with lists.

If I want to create my own widget, that is supposed to be dialog item,
what do I have to do, in order to make it possible to select/focus it
using tabs?

How can I do a (partial) refresh of a window, i.e. I want to redraw
only a part (rectangle) of a window?

I must have missed the obvious, but I found 6 or so functions, which
return the length of a string (in pixels given a certain font). How about
a string's height?

   Thank you once again and regards,

          Robert Roebling