Re: [gtk-list] gtktext anyone?

On  3 Dec, Arun Sharma wrote:

> Looks like no one is working on the gtktext widget. One of the main
> reasons why Gtk gets beaten up on the Usenet seems to be due to the
> absence of a good text widget.

> I'm hoping to be able to spend some time working on it. If you have
> a wish list please send it to me.

cool! - here is my wish list:

- cut/copy/paste
- unlimited undo/redo - this probably is a bunch of work, but I always
  find it very annoying when I cannot use 'undo' in an email editor.
- custom definable key mappings would be nice, so that I can have
  undo on ctrl-z (win-style) and the emacs guys can have it on ctrl-_
  and so on
- drag and drop to move selected text around
- drag and drop to move/copy selected text in another widget
  - very nice to have

Bye bye
Stefan