Re: [gtk-list] Re: [bug] GTK November 97: File dialog bug :(

James Anthill wrote:

// Yep I sent a patch against this and a few other problems in the
//file_selection dialog about a month ago, and I guess they haven't
//managed to get into the main source yet.

Yours are not the only patches not to have made it in yet after a month or so. I think you're not the only one wondering about such matters... I guess the maintainers are rather busy. :(

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Thank God I'm still an atheist!" -- Salvador Dali

Visually inspecting visual programming languages.