[Announce] GTK Tutorial Update

Hello,

I've finally gotten around to updating the GTK tutorial.  For those of you
who haven't already seen it, it can be found at:

http://www.levien.com/~slow/gtk

It's been a while since I've updated it, and I'd like to apologize to the
contributors who've had to wait so long for me to add their work to the
tutorial.

I've updated most of the examples to show the new "delete_event"
semantics, and added a few new sections (from our generous
contributors), rearranged a bunch of things and more.

Thanks to everyone who has written tutorials and pointed out problems!
It's looking pretty good now I think.

If anyone has some spare time, I'd like to see the 'text entries', and
'range controls' get filled in.  Those are probably the most useful of the
remaining widgets to be covered.

Thanks,

Ian