GUBI

I have been trying to get gubi to work.  It compiles and runs, but
almost everything that I try to do with it results in the following
message:

    ** ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
    gubi: (pid: 7904) caught signal: `IOT trap/Abort'
    [n]othing, [e]xit, [s]tack trace, [a]ttach to process:

Option e to exit usually works but all the other options cause
gubi to lock up.  Can anyone give me a clue as to what is going
on?

Thanks,
Cliff Cyphers