Re: [gtk-list] gtktext

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:35:20 -0700 (PDT), Jay Painter wrote:

	j> Is there anyone currently working on gtktext?  If so, how
	j> far off are the editing features from working?

I think Josh MacDonald wrote the widget and the last time I checked
with him, he said, he couldn't work on it for a couple of months.

If I manage to complete the multi-listbox relatively quickly, that'll
be my next project. However, writing a good text widget is a never
ending task. One might rewrite Emacs in the process :)

However, I do agree that the ability to manipulate text, images, text
properties and decent key handling are important and can be done in a
relatively short period of time.

	-Arun