Re: [gtk-list] Re: gubi compile problems

> And   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  	Yup, same guy, same problem, different program. He
> never did get back to me to report if it worked so I am guessing he never got
> SANE to compile either...
>

> 	Yoav
I never was trying to compile sane, so there must be some mistake.  I was
trying to compile the hello world example with some difficulty though. I
did manage to get gubi to compile and I thank everyone for their help.
I am terribly sorry if I am cluttering this list.

-Matt