Gtk & Eiffel

Hi folks,

I've started writing an Eiffel wrapper for Gtk.

At this time, I've only written some classes I need for an Eiffel project I am currently doing.
Before going on, I would like to know if other people are working on an Eiffel wrapper, as it might same me work !
If you are interested in it, please let me know (am I the only Eiffel user in the world ?  :(

It works with SmallEiffel, a free Eiffel compiler (future release will use the cecil library and will support some other compilers).
I'm very busy at the moment, so the first release shouldn't be ready before 2 or 3 weeks.

Regards,

	Francois