Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK_SHRINK in GtkTable

Now that we'ew talking about shrinking widgets, I'd like to bring up a
small shinkage issue which came up in one of my plug-ins.

Suppose a window comes up with a few items in it. I subsequently delete
some of those items. Then I want:

a. the x-window to shrink automatically, or
b. allow for manual shrinking

In my experience, gtk_windows are stubborn about their smallest size and
don't let you resize (shrink) them past their "minimum" size.

A way around?

/  Pavel Grinfeld, a.k.a.
/  Pavel Greenfield
/
/  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/5277
/
/  pavel@ml.com
/
/  (212) 449 1318 (w)
/  (212) 449 5865 (w if you really need to find me)
/  (212) 797 1688