[gtk-list] menu_factory and "Help" menus

This has been bugging me for a while, even though its non-critical.

Is there a way to make the "Help" menu appear at the end of the menubar?
if it were a normal widget I could use pack_end, but the menu factory has
no ready way to do it that I've seen.

I've also noticed that menubar accelerators don't work when a entry widget
has focus.  Although it might be possible to work around this at the user
level, I consider it a gtk bug.  Or did I miss a way to get around this?

thanks for your suggestions,
Robert