GTK Patched distro

Just wondering if there's been a page setup for the patched distro of gtk
yet,  and how often the patched version will be released ?

Also, with GTK+-U1:

/usr/local/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:601: warning: comma at end of enumerator
list
/usr/local/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:611: warning: comma at end of enumerator
list

I'd make a patch, but I figured it'd be just as quick to go in and remove
the commas as apply it... if it hasn't already been fixed.

Heh.. just curious, I've never seen a versioning system like that :)  What
is it ? :)

Ian