GTK Acronym

Hmm.. I was just thinking... for the sake of public response, wouldn't it
be better for GTK to stand for something other than the GIMP ToolKit ?

I don't want to offend anyone, especially not the developers who spent
all that time on it.. I just want to point out that renaming it
to something else might make it a little more appealing to prospective
developers of gtk applications.  It just seems strange to work with a
toolkit named after another software project.

Even General ToolKit is a little better, but it still sounds a little blaa
like:)

Anyway, just a suggestion, lemme know what you think,

Ian