Building the enum-types (with or without pango-ot.h)

When generating the enum-types modules ('pango-enum-types.c' and 'pango-enum-types.h') should I be referencing (i.e. including) pango-ot.h during the process? I only realised recently that I hadn't been including it. If I do include it, an extra function gets added to the generated files ('pango_ot_table_type_get_type()'). But when I then compile pango-enum-types.c, MSVC complains because PANGO_OT_TABLE_GSUB and PANGO_OT_TABLE_GPOS are undeclared identifiers.

I can fix that problem by modifying pango.h to add a #include for <pango-ot.h>. Pango itself then builds correctly.

Unfortunately though... adding that extra #include then causes mayhem when building pangoft2.

Should I just forget about pango-ot.h (i.e simply not reference it when I'm generating the enum-types in the first place?) Everything seems to build fine if I just leave it out...

Thanks, John