Re: Pango indent marks

On 15-02-13 10:13 AM, Detlef Reichl wrote:
Hi,

I already send the following to gtk+ list, but it seems that no one
there was able to help. So I hope that I have more luck here :-)

Is Pango able to render indent marks like dots for spaces and arrows for
tabs? I found nothing like this in the docs. If not, what is the best
way to do it my self? Is the only way, to render it with cairo on my own?

I believe so.  There are examples in the gedit plugins that do that.

Cheers, detlef