Re: Pango modules Hebrew heurisics

Hi Dov,

Yes, I removed those.  There *is* fallback positioning in HarfBuzz for fonts
that don't have GPOS, so theoretically you can contribute improvements to
that.  But I'd really be cautious about taking any changes in this day and age...

Here's the code:

https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/blob/master/src/hb-ot-shape-fallback.cc