ellipsis per layout

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hello,

I was trying to add ellipsis to a text containing '\n'.

I noticed that pango implements ellipsis per paragraph, but not ellipsis per layout.

Can anyone throw some light on how to go about implementing it ?

I ran the following test sample, where I expect an ellipsis after "an".

text = "This is sample text to reproduce an\n\n issue related to ellipsis"

font_size = 20,  layout.width = 150,   layout.height = 60

Thanks and regards,-

Parth Kanungo