How to make one LayoutLine shorter than others?

Hi everyone

I'm trying to do simple program which main purpose is 'filling' documents with data, but I have one problem. The problem is that when I set line width it must be the same at every line, but sometimes documents have first line shorter than next one (look here for example http://www.educationworld.com/tools_templates/FieldtripPermission-thumb.png - field named Special Instructions have two lines and first is shorter than second).

So my question is: Can I make first line with smaller width than others? Is it possible with Pango + Cairo ?