file descriptors in pango

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hello,

I observed that when pango_fc_font_lock_face() is used, it opens a file descriptor.

I was hoping that pango_fc_font_unlock_face() would close the file descriptor. However, it does nothing. In fact, the function does not have any body.

Is this a bug ?

This seems to be causing my application to shut down after some time, as a whole lot of memory is occupied by open font file descriptors (for the same font file).

Thanks and regards,

Parth Kanungo