Re: Writing an API that fixes the number of Rows of PangoLayout

There is nothing wrong with pango_layout_set_height() or pango_layout_get_height();

I later figured that I was facing the issue because, I wanted to set the height of PangoLayout when ellipsization mode is 0 and width is -1.

But, that is impossible because the the Pango Reference Manual says, "Height setting only has effect if a positive width is set on layout and ellipsization mode of layout is not PANGO_ELLIPSIZE_NONE."

Hence, I have implemented the workaround.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
I don't understand your question.  What's wrong with pango_layout_get_height()?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

--