Re: Writing an API that fixes the number of Rows of PangoLayout

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 17:20 +0530, Parth Kanungo wrote:
In my application, I have assigned various parameters required by the
PangoLayout, including the text. Now, I have to construct an API that
can limit the number of maximum lines in this layout. Hence, if I say
that maxLines = 3, only 3 lines should be present in the PangoLayout.

Why not just iterate over the lines and stop on the third iteration?

https://developer.gnome.org/pango/stable/pango-Layout-Objects.html#pango-layout-get-lines