Re: Pango =?UTF-8?Q?issue=3F=20Symbol=20font=20characters=20above?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20A=30=20incorrect=20for=20multiple=20applications?=
- From: mathog <mathog caltech edu>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us>
- Cc: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pango issue? Symbol font characters above A0 incorrect for multiple applications
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:21:32 -0800
On 06-Mar-2012 12:12, John Ralls wrote:
Dunno what character set he's trying to use, though: u00A5 *is* the
Yen sign, and the math X is u00D7.
The font works as expected for hex 20 to 7F, but displays the wrong
the applications mentioned for A0 to FF.
mathog caltech edu
Manager, Sequence Analysis Facility, Biology Division, Caltech
] [Thread Prev