Recent Devanagari Font rendering broken!

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure why but Devanagari fonts rendering seems too be broken Did
some googling found the pango is responsible for rendering fonts. I
conformed this with other users they also seems to have same problem.

I got pango 1.32.4-1 installed on my archlinux. It used to work well
before. Although i found the workaround installing lohit-fonts from AUR
repository for arch. I guess this issue should be addressed.

I'm really eager to fix this issue. Please help me where should i begin.

Regards
Rho