Is pango_break suitable for breaking text into lines?

Hello.

Is "pango_break" suitable for breaking text into lines such that each line has width less then some number? I know I can achieve this with "PangoLayout" and "pango_layout_set_width", but can "pango_break" do the same? I can not find a function which sets line width.

As "PangoLayout" is considered "high-level" and "pango_break" is considered "low-level", I guess that the low-level API should have this feature too. More common case is when a low-level API has features that a high-level API does not.