Re: Persian joining and Pango.

 Ar an dara lá de mí Méan Fómhair, scríobh Behdad Esfahbod:

 > On 08/29/11 16:25, Aidan Kehoe wrote:
 >
 > >  Ar an naoú lá is fiche de mí Lúnasa, scríobh Behdad Esfahbod:
 > >
 > >  > Can you point me to the code using Pango?
 > >
 > > Sure:
 > >
 > > https://bitbucket.org/kehoea/xemacs-gtk/src/97df8ecdf78e/src/redisplay-gtk.c#cl-99
 >
 > Humm, no idea.  Someone more familiar with the XEmacs codebase should sit
 > down and debug it.

I am one of the three people most familiar with the XEmacs codebase in the
world, and I was asking where to start :-) . Thanks for having looked.

--
‘Iodine deficiency was endemic in parts of the UK until, through what has been
described as “an unplanned and accidental public health triumph”, iodine was