How to get the pangoFontMetrics object

Hi,

I have a small GTK application where I set the font using Pango. I want to print the complete font related settings.

I want to print the content of PangoFontMetrics for the font I have selected. I am not able to find a API to get the PangoFontMetrics object.

The only object I have is a PangoFontDescription.

How do I get the PangoFontMetrics for the font I have set?

Below I have pasted the snippet code for assigning the fonts to a GTK treeview object.

string fontDes = “LucidaTypewritter 12”;

PangoFontDescription* pFD = pango_font_description_from_string(fontDes.c_str());

GtkWidget* treeView = GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,"treeview1"));

gtk_widget_modify_font(treeView,pFD);

gtk_widget_show_all(widget);

std::cout<<"Family:" <<pango_font_description_get_family(pFD)<<std::endl;

Thanks

Girish