Re: Compile problem on OSX PPC after version 1.22.4

Hello, I ran into the same problem as Ron's post at: http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-i18n-list gnome org/msg01450.html

There were no solutions on that list, so I thought I'd letcha know what I figured out.

OSX has a fontconfig.h (which does not have FC_WEIGHT_EXTRABLACK declared) in its own include directories:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/X11/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h

I modified the #include in pangofc-fontmap.h to point directly to the new fontconfig.h with: #include "/usr/local/include/fontconfig/fontconfig.h"