Re: How do I get X, Y pos and PangoLogAttr of each glyph in a rendered string?

Thank you again. Can I clarify four more small things please?

1. In the API ref for PangoLayoutLine, is GSList *runs a list of pointers to PangoLayoutRuns?

2. How do I get from the glyph positional info given in PangoGlyphGeometry to get a coordinate for the glyph on the Cairo drawing surface?

3. Is PangoGlyph a unique identifier for a specific glyph in a font - i.e. it's not shared with different glyphs, but if the same glyph is repeated it will have the same ID number?

4. If I'm iterating through the glyphs in a cluster using e.g. PangoGlpyhItemIter and the method show here: http://developer.gnome.org/pango/unstable/pango-Glyph-Storage.html#PangoGlyphItemIter how do I get to the data structures holding the glyph data and also cluster data from that - i.e. which function or pointer?

Thank you again for any clarification!

Alex