Re: Indic scripts are talking more vertical space than latin character
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: shiplu <shiplu net gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Indic scripts are talking more vertical space than latin character
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:51:57 -0400
That's expected. It's because your Indic fonts have large extents.
On 10/17/10 13:29, shiplu wrote:
> This is a sample picture I have created using pango/cairo library.
> Please check its talking almost twice space in comparing to latin one.
> Is it normal?
>  http://tinypic.com/r/1q07t3/7
] [Thread Prev