Re: About internationalization project

Forwarded.

2010/3/29 arjuna rao chavala <arjunaraoc googlemail com>
Hi,
Please check the wikipedia article and references mentioned in it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pango
You can try to resolve with the test applications. Once that is done, not just GVIM but all other applications will work as well, unless your rendering issue is specific to GVIM.

Regards
Arjun
http://tech4society.blogspot.com
http://teluginux.blogspot.com