Re: Tutorial for using advanced text features in pango library

On Tue, Mar 02 2010 05:04:13 +0000, kiranps yahoo com wrote:
>   I did not come across any tutorials for advance stuff. For the basic
> tutorials, here are the links
>
> http://x11.gp2x.de/personal/google/
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-u-pango2/

I am amazed that could still be considered among the best that you could
find.  It uses Pango 0.14!

There's also http://www.koders.com/.

> You can also look at the samples that I have cobbled together in the

There's also a couple of examples in the Pango distribution.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony Graham MenteithConsulting com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2