Re: [Indlinux-group] Need help to test Pango indic patch which fixes rendering issues of Telugu and Kannada.

arjuna rao chavala said on Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 05:41:38PM +0530,:

 > I have  built  Debian packages with the fix  for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Where are they? Can you post source debs? That will enable me build
them myself; tomorrow is hartal, and I will have plenty of time in
hand ...

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
That men do not learn much from the lessons of history is the most