Re: Suggested patches to Pango for Visual Studio builds

>> Actually, it would be rather trivial to add some code to the
>> Makefile.am files to put the lists of source files into the project
>> files, as part of "make dist". I'll hack on that.
>
> That would make me much happier.

OK, here is the improved approach: http://pastebin.com/m668b57dd .

(Is it proper use of autofoo to have a rule in pango/Makefile.am that
creates files in ../build/win32/vs9?)

This still contains some duplication of listed source files, mainly
the ones from the modules (which I choose to build in into the DLLs in
the VS projects).

Also the list of public headers that are copied by the "install"
target is hardcoded in pango.vsprops, I guess that list should also
instead be handled by generating a list file in pango/Makefile.am
subdirectory and then #including that file in a .vspropsin file (or
whatever one wants to call it) which is preprocessed to make the
.vsprops file.

--tml