Pango on OSX: patches to use CoreText

Hello List,

First of all, although I know a bit on gtk programming. I've never really looked at the underlying libraries (such as Pango), but as I switched to Mac recently, I came through some issues concerning the native gtk (in particular invalid fonts).

After having a look at those issues, it seems to come from the fact that cairo is using CoreText functionalities, while Pango was still using ATSU. As the glyphs are not the same, strange characters get printed.

As a result, I modified pango to make use of CoreText. Attached is the patch. It seems to be working pretty fine so far, feel of course free to comment/complete the patch !

Note: This patch is based on pango 1.26.2

Regards,
- Jerome