Re: loading an external font using pango

I found that if I put my font in ~/.font/ directory it will be loaded by pango.
And It worked when I used that directory.

Now I think I just need to copy it to systems font directory.
something like /usr/share/fonts ??

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)