Re: how does the renderer->matrix take effect, when pango using xft backend?

On 09/23/2009 03:26 AM, 王旭光 wrote:
when I use pango in windows, the matrix takes effect by
"SetWorldTransform (hdc, &xForm)".
but I can't find how the matrix take effect in xft backend. I using gdb
"watch renderer->matrix", I only have seen pango_renderer_set_matrix.
If it is possible, I want to transform the "display" or other one , and
render my layouts without transforming.
help me!

I'm not sure what the question is. Are you looking for pango_context_set_matrix()?

behdad