possible memory leak in pango ?

Hello,

I've been redirected here by a claws-mail developer. Claws is a mail/nntp
client which uses pango. The developer has reasons to suspect a memory leak
coming from pango. He mentioned the issue fixed with this patch [1].

I'm using libpango 1.20.5 from debian packages. It appears the version of
both pango-fontset.c and pango-context.c (where I located
pango_context_get_metrics()) in 1.20.5 are the same as current svn (except
minor changes such as details added to comments).

The discussion on claws-mail-users can be found here [2].

Attached is the output of valgrind when triggering the action that seems to
leak memory in claws-mail.

Any advice that could help track down this leak is welcome.

Thanks !
Marc

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/pango/trunk/pango/pango-fontset.c?r1=462&r2=638
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.sylpheed.claws.general/38566