Leak in the pango cairo example?

Hello,

currently I'm playing a little bit around with pango. However, in my
application I get a memory leak which, by using valgrind, could be addressed
to pango, in particular, to the pango_layout_get_size() function. Therefore I
tried the cairo example, as provided at
http://library.gnome.org/devel/pango/unstable/pango-Cairo-Rendering.html in
order to check, whether my code is wrong.

However, even with Example 1 that is listed there, I get those leaks. You'll
find the output of valgrind attached to this mail. Is there anything that can
be done about the leaks?

I'm using pango 1.20.5.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Best,
Sebastian