Apllication direction bug (#503071)

Hi everybody,

I would like to draw your attention to bug #503071 - Untranslated application should NOT be drawn right-to-left (nor use gtk+ stock items translation) on right-to-left based systems.

There are two patches attached. One adds a glib i18n wrapper layer api, and the other modifteies gtk+ to use the glib api.

The purpose of the glib api is to detect wither an application is translated or not (if the application .mo file exists) and to initialize the gtk/glib libraries accordingly.

This is a major bug for rtl users and we hope to see it fixed asap.

Thanks,
Yair.