Re: pangp on cygwin

> I apologize for not being an expert but I really want to get this working on my CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.5.25 platform.

Sorry for asking, but why not just run real Linux instead, either in a
virtual machine, or separate machine? I can understand using Cygwin to
run non-GUI applications like build tools etc (I do it myself all the
time, both MSYS which is technically a fork of MSYS and "real"
Cygwin). But to me running an X11 server, and X11 clients using a
toolkit like GTK+, on top of Cygwin seems somewhat odd. Is the use
case to work around a boneheaded IT department that won't allow
running Linux, but doesn't object to running Cygwin?

--tml