Re: pango_layout_xy_to_index

Op 14-okt-2007, om 0:06 heeft Behdad Esfahbod het volgende geschreven:

However, I think I found a bug. It looks like pango_layout_xy_to_index does not use the tab stops I set with pango_layout_set_tabs. It simply
ignores my tabstop settings and returns incorrect offsets.

Is this a known bug?

No. Not as far as I know. Can you attach a minimal test case exposing
the problem?

Aaargh... the bug was mine. My apologies. For measuring postion to index I used an offscreen graphic device but with a width smaller than my on screen area. This meant the tabstops were not set up properly and Pango apparently falls back to 8 spaces per tab when tab stops are exhausted.

Which leads to a feature request: wouldn't it be nice to have a 'pango_tab_array_set_default_tab_width' where you can set this default?

mvg,

Maarten L. Hekkelman
maarten hekkelman com
06 26 750 799