Re: Finding white space or line break candidates using Pango?

Hello,

On Nov 13, 2007 9:00 AM, Dov Grobgeld <dov grobgeld gmail com> wrote:
> If you use the PangoLayout functionality, you can set the layout with, have
> pango layout the line, and you can then iterate through the layout one
> PangoLayoutLine at a time.

The line is of infinite length, that was the problem.

But thinking about it again, yes, I could wait choose an arbitrary
width, and accept UTF-8 characters until Pango decides to line wrap.

I then found a line break candidate.

Leon