Re: Make white space characters visible
- From: "Fredrik Corneliusson" <fredrik corneliusson gmail com>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Make white space characters visible
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:47:53 +0200
Thanks for the tip,
I tested and it works like a charm!
The plugin is called "drawspaces" and written in Python just as I wanted :)
On 5/10/07, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
There is a gedit plugin that does this; might be worth a look.
On 5/10/07, Fredrik Corneliusson <fredrik corneliusson gmail com> wrote:
> Is there an easy way to make white space characters (tab, non breaking
> space, newline etc.) be shown with visible glyphs as you can with
> Thanks for all your hard work!
> gtk-i18n-list mailing list
> gtk-i18n-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev