What are the most useful versions of Pango and dependencies for bug reporting?

I would like to build the latest version of Pango to see whether
what seems to be a bug in my old system version of Pango still persists. It
appears from http://www.pango.org/Download that jhbuild is the way to do
such Pango builds.

I have jhbuild checked out from subversion, but now I am a bit stuck on what
options to use in .jhbuildrc. Thus, please let me know your recommendations
for that file to get the most useful build of Pango (and all its
dependencies) for bug investigation and reporting.  Note, the libLASi
library depends on libpango so I just want to build Pango and its
dependencies, but nothing else from GNOME.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).

Linux-powered Science