Bug in Turkish Internationalization

There is a usability bug in the Turkish translation of GTK.

When there is a dialog box involving OK and Cancel, whose Turkish translations are Tamam and Iptal; the letters 't' in both of the buttons are underlined and hence make pressing "Alt + t" to select the desired action very hard.

I experienced this using both Xfce and Gnome; discussed the issue at the xfce irc-room, and we think it is related to gtk.

I hope this issue is fixed.
Regards,

ustun