Re: Pango problem

Behdad Esfahbod pisze:
On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 23:08 +0200, Adam Klobukowski wrote:
Hello

I'm rendering a line of text with Pango. The markup has foreground and background attributes used few times to change colors. I'm drawing the layout to a pixmap with height few (device) pixels greater then text rendered by Pango. The problem is, that on my surplus space, I have my old background color. How I can set up Pango to also draw text background color there?

Hi,

In that case you are best clearing the pixmap to your desired background
color first and then using pango to render text on it.

Ok, but if I do that, and my pixmap is few pixels higher, wont I have few white lines?

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
adamklobukowski gmail com