A bug of gtk i18n?

Dear all,

I've just finished a simple gtk application.
And I included libintl.h and used gettext.
My window's title showed my native language.
But the label on the button showed two squares.
The title and the label were the same.
And my code is like this:

 gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW(window), _("您好"));
  button = gtk_button_new_with_label (_("您好"));

If the characters fail to appear on your system, it doesn't matter.
They just mean hello.
It makes me really confused that one works fine but the other malfunctions.

Would anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Kun