Re: Problem with Pango displaying Greek letters under Linux

Thanks for the reply, Behdad. What is the correct way to do this? I can't work out what I need to pass for the first argument of g_unichar_to_utf8(). The GLib reference isn't very clear, it just tells me that a gunichar is "a type which can hold any UCS-4 character code". I've tried something like the following:

gchar *greekString;
g_unichar_to_utf8(03B1, greekString);,

which won't compile. I found an example on the web that has

g_unichar_to_utf8(0x399, buffer);

and while this compiles, the program seg faults when I try to run it.

Thanks again for the reply!

Nick