Re: [cairo] Report for the pango patch and proper profiles

On 12/6/06, Carl Worth <cworth cworth org> wrote:

Has anybody looked into getting better symbols there, or otherwise
figuring out what's happening in the X server? And one thing to
remember is that it could still be that cairo is making the X server
work harder than it should, so even if the bottleneck stuff gets
reported against X, it doesn't mean we can't still fix something in
cairo to help it.

This is what I get from my powerbook with Cairo 1.3.4, Pango 1.15.1:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~xan/oprofile-powerpc/

Some random symbols are still missing, no idea about the reason :/
Need to go to bed now, I'll try to investigate it tomorrow.

But, anyway you look at it, it's nice to see that things just keep
getting faster.

-Carl