Re: Ligatures and Pango?

Owen Taylor wrote:
What about libgnomeprint isn't suitable for inclusion in a non-GUI tool?

it's been over a year since I looked. From what I recall, it wasn't possible to set the output file or the output file format. I might be wrong though

At present it's no option, since it's apparently not possible to embed URLs in the PDF output. Also, I thought that libgnomeprint and libgnomecanvas were being deprecated in favor of a unified Cairo based solution?

--
 Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwen xs4all nl - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen