Re: Re: rendering the burmese unicode font MPH Yangon

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 Paul Wise wrote :
>On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 10:05 +0000, Gora Mohanty wrote:
[...]
> > This is actually not too difficult if one has knowledge of the
> > language. We did this for Oriya, and one of these days I will
> > get around to making a GUI wrapper for the Perl scripts to semi-
> > automate the process. Let me know if people are really interested
> > in this.
>
>This would be good to have available.

OK. Will try to do it, but probably not for the next couple of
weeks.

[...]
>Yes, his email was very informative and showed that much more has been
>completed than I was aware of.

Incidentally, there is a discussion in the dev l10n openoffice org
list on adding support for Myanmar (I guess that is the same as
Burmese) to ICU 3.4 so that it will be included in the post-2.0
OpenOffice release. I am copying Ngwe's message to the original
poster there.

Regards,
Gora